Kelly's Number 1 Smoothie!

17:00 0 Comments A+ a-

So when i visited my family on Saturday my sister asked me if i wanted to try her favourite smoothie, and because im trying to eat healthy i thought why not, i enjoyed my last smoothie we made together so ill give this one a try. This is a recipe she came up with herself and as her name is Kelly thats what she named it. This smoothie is absolutely amazing! so much nicer than the previous one i had, i think its because this one was more of a creamier consistency. I loved it soo much i just had to share the recipe with you and i hope you enjoy it as much as i did.


Ingredients

  • 1 banana
  • 3 strawberries
  • Mango chunks
  • Almond milk
Method
Firstly you need to chop your fruit into chunks, place in the blender and fill up to the max line with almond milk. Blitz and then pour and your smoothie is ready to enjoy. I do find that they taste best when chilled.

xx