Review: The Body Shop pink grapefruit bundle

17:00 0 Comments A+ a-

How nice has it been lately guys? I hope you've been out side sunning yourselves up, like me.
I really can't believe we are in June already, wow! Half the year gone, that's crazy.

Last week I went shopping with Sam, the plan was to get a nice dress ready to go out in on Saturday night. While we were shopping we had a nosey in the body shop. They have some amazing smelling products in at the minute, especially that new Pinita Colada range.
I needed to get a new moisturiser and needed a body mist, and when I smelt ( is that a word? It is now) the pink grapefruit range i knew I had to try some of their stuff.



The pink grapefruit body most was £7.50 and the pink grapefruit body sorbet was £8 I think. I then spotted a pink grapefruit bundle for £12 which consisted of the body mist, body sorbet and shower gel. How good is that? I snapped that straight up!
The body mist has a very zingy but refreshing smell which will be great for summer. With it being a mist and not. Perfume it doesn't last long, but you only need a couple of spritz a day and your good to go. It can be. But over powering for some.
The body sorbet isn't your typical kind of moisturiser, it is light in texture and it just melts into your skin. It absorbs really quick and leaves your skin feeling silky soft for hours on end.
I haven't used the shower gel yet but I'm sure that too will be just as good as these other two products.

What is your favourite body shop range? I hope you guys have a lovely weekend  and enjoy the sunshine while its here.
Xx