Discovering Soap and Glory

17:00 0 Comments A+ a-

After lusting over Soap and Glory products for years now, i have finally been introduced to some of their products. After trying them out i don't know why i hadn't got them sooner. They are amazing!



Two products i have been using religiously are Hand Food and The Righteous Butter.

Every night before bed i will apply hand food and it leaves my hands super soft. My hands have felt very dry lately because of the cold weather and since using this my dry skin has cleared up. I love how this smells aswell, very subtle.

I'm always on the look out for moisturisers and after seeing so many people using Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter i thought i would give it a go myself. And oh my, its so thick and creamy and nourishing. I love it! I apply it after every shower and its amazing! It leaves my skin soft and smelling great.

If you haven't used Soap and Glory products before i would definitely recommend you do try them. They are amazing! 

What are your favourite Soap and Glory products? What skin care products are you loving at the moment?
xx