Top 5 Drugstore purchases!

15:42 0 Comments A+ a-

Do you have your favourite drugstore purchases? I sure do. Here they are:


  1. Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Leather black mascara - I will keep repurchasing this mascara again and again works absolute wonders for me
  2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair - Amazing concealer with great coverage and perfect light shade
  3. Nair Upper Lip Kit with argon oil - What can i say it gets rid of your mustache and is great on my sensitive skin, i would however patch test this because my mum cant use this and she has sensitive skin it gives her a reaction
  4. OGX rejuvenating cherry blossom ginseng shampoo and conditioner - Will definately repurchase this it lifted my roots just as it said and my hair felt so clean and soft after, even better when its on offer too
  5. Zoella Foam sweet Foam cleansing shower get - Smells very sweet and is very girly just like me :D


What are your favourite purchases? Do you use any of these products?

xx