July Favourites!

19:46 0 Comments A+ a-

Is it me or are the months going by quicker? I mean July has ended already, come on! This year is going way to fast. It will be Christmas before we know it.
Moving on. Im back with my monthly favourites.




1. Spending 2 nights away in Newcastle for my birthday with Kristopher :D - My absolute favourite
2. Naked 2 palette - Very versatile palette you can create some amazing day and night looks with this
3. Zoella body mist - A light sweet scent perfect day to day smell
4. Oral B - Well its TOOTHPASTE
5. Emma Hardie amazing face Moringa Cleansing Balm - Dont know what i would do without this now! I got this for my birthday and absolutely love it!
6. Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser - I love how silky smooth it makes my skin feel after i apply it


What have you guys been loving this month? Have you tried anything new?

xx