Budget Beauty Buys!

14:47 0 Comments A+ a-

I have been asked to do a post on budget make up like the brand MUA and what i thought about the products and what my first impressions are. I wasn't disappointed with what i got for my money. I have only tried out a few of the products but WOW they are amazing! Lets start with the blush shimmer stick this is my favourite and now will be my go to blush, easy to apply and quite pigmented this blush is a must have its light and gives your cheeks a natural glow. We have the lipstick in shade 2 (purple), a very autumnal colour with a sheen to it i love it. There is the intense colour eyeliner in berry wine glides on with ease. Two mono eye shadows one in bronze and the other in copper ive not tried these yet but they are just my cup of tea. Finally a mosaic blush in English rose, again ive not tried this yet but cant wait too after what ive found out about the products ive used i think they will be great. Ill keep you updated when i use them and let you know what i think. Overall i would definately purchase from MUA again such good quality products without  the hefty price tag. Well Done MUA im very impressed.



Have you tried the MUA brand? What are your thoughts?  Are there any budget brands that you would recommend?
xx