March Favourites!

17:04 0 Comments A+ a-


Let me start off by saying Happy 23rd Birthday to my not so little sister, Kelly!

I hope you guys have had a nice Easter and stuffed your faces with lots of chocolate like i have :D



This month i have been loving a few different things. Lets start off with my beauty favourites.
I have fallen back in love with my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. With a variety of neutrals in there i am having fun creating lots of spring make up looks. I've found myself reaching for it almost everyday throughout March.
For the first half of March i loved using my Mua mosaic blush in English Rose to create a subtle Spring glow. 
To go with the blush i have been using this blusher brush that i got for Christmas off Kristopher's mum and dad a hell of a lot more than i did in January and February. I dont know what brand it is ( or if it is even branded) but i can tell you that its an amazing brush non the less and the bristles are super soft. 
I wrote about this last beauty item in another post http://missshortstuff91.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/shopping-my-stash-spring-edition.html Ever since i rediscovered this Avon lipstick in pout ive worn it, the fact that it is a neutral pink shade with a sheer finish works well for me for spring.

Now i have also been loving wearing my black converse and stripey vest top from HandM. You cant get me out of them lately. Paired with jeans or leggings and a simple cardigan and your ready to go, so effortless but mega comfy. 

Finally Vampire Diaries. Who else loves this series? I have just finished watching series 6 and cant wait till Kelly gets series 7 on dvd when thats due to come out.

What was your favourite chocolate for Easter? 
Are you loving a series at the moment? Let me know in the commets, i'm always on the look out for more stuff to watch.

xx