Shopping my stash (Spring Edition)

17:00 0 Comments A+ a-



As we are coming into spring i wanted to transition my make up to suit the season. I didnt want to spend money on new make up so i decided to look through my stash of make up and see what would be suitable to wear for spring. These are what i found.


This lovely MUA mosaic blush in English Rose, i used to wear this a lot last year. I love the fact it gives you a subtle pop of colour and it is a very budget friendly product but is still a very good product for the price.


Do you ever buy make up just because you get a free gift? Well... This is how i got this No7 Extreme Length waterproof mascara. It was a free gift when i bought some No7 products. I've never used a No7 mascara before so im quite excited to try it out and im hoping for good results. I'll keep you all updated when i try this out. 


Then we have 3 lip products, Avon's Ultra Colour lipstick in Pout. This is like a pinky nude colour that would look great for everyday use. 


I found Rimmel's moisture renew lipstick in Coral Garden which is similar to my trusted No7 lipstick so i had to pick this out to use. 


Finally i picked out Rimmel's  Oh My Gloss in Glossip Girl. Its almost a clear gloss with just a tinge of a peachy nude shade and flecks of glitter to give your lips a little sparkle. I can see my wearing this on sunny spring days on its own or on top some lovely shades of pink lipstick to change it up a bit.

What products do you recommend using for spring? 
xx