Empties

17:40 0 Comments A+ a-

Here are some products that ive finished off recently, all of which i would definitely repurchase or already have. You might recognise most of these products from previous posts but that just goes to show that i love using them.


Aussie Colour Mate shampoo
Believe it or not but i picked this Aussie shampoo up from Poundland. They have offers on where for example if you spend a pound you can get some Aussie shampoo for 4 pound and thats for a 500ml bottle. They have allsorts of offers on from shampoo, to cushions and throws to perfume and at a reasonable price aswell. A shampoo for me for coloured hair is like a must especially now as i have purple hair, so when i sore this i had to get it as it was so cheap. 

Batiste dry shampoo Cherry
I'm one of those people who dont hate washing their hair but hate drying it, so if i can get away with not having to wash it i will always use a dry shampoo to freshen up my roots and i always head for the Batiste brand, ive found these to be the best for me. I always seem to come back to the cherry because of how gooood it smells. 

Original Source Vanilla & Raspberry
Another product i keep coming back to is this vanilla and raspberry showel gel. Basically just because it smells so sweet and amazing!

Nivea pearl and beauty deodorant 100ml
Always love a good Nivea deodorant and i love to have the small size to keep in my handbag

Cheryl Storm Flower and Avon's Little Black Dress perfume

Rimmel Lasting Finsih 25 hr foundation
I think this must be one of my favourite drug store foundations, i can always find a shade that suits my skin and i like the fact its full coverage aswell. 

The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream
I think im now on my third pot of this, which should say a lot in itself. I love using this moisturiser because its so gentle but very moisturising on my dry sensitive skin. Pair it with the night cream and youve got yourself a winning moisturiser combo. 

Anew Essential Youth Maximising Serum 10ml
I loved using this and need to buy the full size version from Avon.

Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
One of my all time favourite mascaras. I like my lashes to look thick and full of volume and this mascara does that and comes in this cute dusty pink packaging. I find Maybelline make the best drugstore mascara so every time they bring out a new one i will always try it out. 


What are your favourite beauty brands?

xx