Top 5 summer nail polish

13:20 0 Comments A+ a-

Summer is here, yay! What better time to treat yourself to a mani/pedi or give yourself one at home. (thats what i always do) I tend to stick to pink/corals/orange nail polish throughout summer, i find they are more summery colours and well... Pink is my favourite colour. I do find though that they really suit my skin colour aswell, whereas nudes or paler colours make my skin look washed out and yacky! So here are my top 5 summer nail polishes.

1. Loreal color riche - Energetic tangerine
2. Loreal color riche - Shocking pink
3. Loreal color riche - Ingenuous rose
4. China glaze - Thistle do nicely
5.Maybelline colour show - Pink shock


What colours do you like to use for summer? Do you have a favourite brand of nail polish?
Let me know in the comments :)

xx