My Lipstick Collection

17:37 0 Comments A+ a-

Wow! I didnt realise how many lipsticks i had. Ive gone from a gloss kinda girl to a lipstick girl. I personally find lipgloss too sticky and im not too fussed on the glossy look. But hey thats me. Im going to share with you my lipstick collection so far.


In order from left to right we have: Avon lipstick(dont know what its called no longer on sale) Satin sheets
Avon ultra colour bold lipstick - Starburst pink
Avon lipstick (also an old one) Fushia fun
Avon ultra colour bold lipstick - Power plum
Avon ultra colour lipstick - Pout
Avon ultra colour lip crayon - Showstopper pink
No7 Moisture drench lipstick - Soft tulip
Rimmel colour show off - Tell no one
Rimmel moisture renew - Sloane's plum
Rimmel moisture renew - Coral garden
Rimmel lasting finish by kate - 07
Rimmel lasting finish by kate - 06
Rimmel colour rush balm - Make me blush
Rimmel colour rush balm - Boom chic a boom
Rimmel colour rush balm - Sun-kissed

I feel like im missing out on different shades and lipsticks out there is there any you would highly recommend? Are you a lipstick or a gloss kinda girl? Id love to know, comment below and share what lipsticks you love
xx