Review: Maxfactor Excess Shimmer

18:51 0 Comments A+ a-

Oh my god this Maxfactor excess shimmer in bronze has been my go to eyeshadow for the last few weeks, i love the colour! Its a creamy formula that is very pigmented and buildable, It is easy to apply ( use your fingers) and compact, perfect for your handbag rather than a huge palette, though it will last you a long time ( a little really does go a long way). The bronze shade complements my eye colour (green) nicely. I would say its good value for money aswell at 7.99. I got mine on offer at boots i think it was. Highly recommend this if your lazy like me for the convenience but also its just a really nice product that i think lasts aswell. I havent tried the maybelline colour tattoo but im sure its just the same thing.
Have you tried any new products recently that your loving? comment and let me know.

xx