Recent Avon Purchases .....

20:47 0 Comments A+ a-

Do you ever have a look through a catalogue and not intending to spend any money but you eventually end up doing so? Thats what happened when i took a look at the Avon book recently. It happens a lot with me. Usually i don't need anything but if i see something whilst looking through the catalogues i'm like i need that in my life. Anyway I thought i would share with you what i bought. Most of these were for my mum for mothers day.

First Romantic Rose limited edition bubble bath 400ml for 2.50. The packaging is quite cute with the foil and flowery box its quite girly looking. It smells sweet and flowery at the same time (my god its amazing, I want some) yeah pretty decent sized bottle which is good as my mum loves to have bath :) 




Second Nailwear pro + Emerald Elegance at 3.50. Well i got this as green is my mums favourite colour.....well at least i think it is (hmmmmm)




Third a Poetic hideaway makeup bag 4.00. Im very disappointed with this tbh, i dont think it looks anything like it did in the picture, it feels quite cheap. Its got two press studs on either side so you can make the bag either bigger or smaller but they dont really make much difference. I would definately not recommend this!



Finally, this one is for my dad for his birthday. Mezmerize black edt and asftershave conditioner for him both 100ml and 8.00 for the set. They are a good size and have a nice man smelling scent to them, good bargain! 


xx