Empties!

16:40 0 Comments A+ a-

Happy New Year Guys!!
WOW! how fast did 2015 go?

I celebrated New Year with my family, Kristopher and my sisters boyfriend Adam. We had a night in with buffet food and board games and of course took the odd selfie or too. It was a great night, its a shame i had to be in work at 7.30 the next day so couldn't stay up much later than 12.30am :(

 I just cant believe we are in 2016 already! It means im going to be 25 this year :O that sounds soooo crazy.

I thought id share with you my last empties of 2015 ready for a new, fresh and clean year.


Batiste Ella Henderson dry shampoo
Maybelline baby skin pore eraser primer
Batiste heavenly volume dry shampoo
Beyonce Pulse 
Emma Hardie moringa cleansing balm
Loreal EverPure colour care & volume shampoo
Origins Ginzing eye cream
Zoella body mist
Bedhead superstar blow dry lotion
Nivea pure & natural body lotion
Original Source vanilla and raspberry shower gel


What did you get up to for new year? Did you go out and party? Or spend time with your family? Let me know in the comments box.

xx