Mini Body Shop haul!!

16:18 0 Comments A+ a-

While i was away on holiday i bought a few things from the body shop so i decided to share with you what i bought. But first... did any of you know that body shop do a points card? Its like a boots advantage card where you get points for every pound you spend. Brilliant idea!!

Anyway back to my mini haul.....


  • 2x Aloe soothing day cream - I love these creams as they work wonders on my dry sensitive skin
  • Aloe soothing night cream
  • Mango shower gel - I haven't used this yet but my god it smells amazing!!
  • Mango beautifying oil - Obviously i had to get this to match the shower gel... i love this! I use this on my skin after a shower and it just absorbs straight into my skin and is not greasy at all

Have you bought anything from the body shop recently? 

xx