August Favourites!

16:38 0 Comments A+ a-

August has ended. Another month past. That only means one thing, its time for a monthly favourites post. Now there's not a lot this month, but hey ho.



So we've obviously got the OGX Cherry blossom shampoo and conditioner -its amazing...Go out and buy yourself some.
My Tattoo :D so glad i got this, i cant stop looking at it and think how proud i am of myself for having the balls to get it done.
Zoella's Foam sweet foam - A gift off Sam for my birthday. This shower gel is totally me! Girly and sweet.
Origins ginzing revitalizing eye cream - A great way to help with those bags under your eyes totally brightens them up!
My handbag notebook - ive been making lots more notes this month and tried getting a bit more organised.. always a good idea to carry one in your bag.

What have you been loving this month? Have you tried anything new?

xx