Revisiting my August goals

16:33 0 Comments A+ a-

Earlier this mo to I set myself some goals that I wanted to achieve. I thought it would be a good idea to revisit them and see if I managed to stick with any of them.
One of my first goals was to start blogging twice a week again. I started off well and with every intention of carrying on until I got a second job. I just haven't found the time to post anymore. Hopefully I will be back blogging soon because I've seriously missed it. 
This is also why I haven't been posting on social media which was my second goal. I just need to find a balance. I will definitely try to be more active very soon.
When I set myself the goal to run further I didn't think I would be able to stick to it, but after weeks of patience and training from my sister I have now been able to run little bit further/quicker every week and I'm proud of myself for that as I'm quite unfit and find exercise a real struggle. 
I have managed to start looking after my skin properly which my skin definitely has thanked me for. Every night I've been taking my make up off and applying serum and moisturiser to help keep ,y skin hydrated.
At the weekend I finally got round to get my hair dyed. Thank god! My roots were huge. It's amazing how something like that can make you feel so much better about yourself. 
Until recently I hadn't found a new series to watch on Netflix. I had seen so many people rave about Stranger Things so decided to take the plunge and I love it. It's sooo good. I'm already 7 episodes in. 
Obviously I haven't managed to try out any new make up looks either but I can't wait to try out and buy some new Autumn make up. 

So I kind of didn't stick to some of my goals but I think I'm slowly getting there and I'm pretty happy at what I have managed to achieve.

Xx