Review: Antipodes skincare

17:02 0 Comments A+ a-

As i'm sat writing this i'm currently listening to Conor Maynard's cover album. Who else has been super excited for this? He has such an amazing voice and is so god damn beautiful too. I have a serious crush on him right now. Anyone else?




This week i purchased two skincare items from Antipodes. I'm desperately trying to get my skin back to a good condition and as i'm now 25 i thought it would be a good idea to start introducing some kind of anti wrinkle skincare into my regime. This is wear both these two products come in. 

First up the Antipodes Divine face oil Organic Avocado oil + Rosehip. I've never really used a face oil before but i thought this would be good to use especially because my skin has been so dry. This oil does such an amazing job on your skin and is perfect for using on your delicate areas like around your eyes. The only thing im not a lover of is the smell. I've only been using this since Wednesday and can already see a massive difference to my skin.




Also i've been using the Antipodes Avocado Pear nourishing night cream. I love the thick consistency of this and a little really does go a long way. It leaves your skin super soft and nourished even the morning after. I love the aromatic smell of this it makes me feel so sleepy at night which is a bonus to help me sleep. Even though i've only been using this since Wednesday also i have noticed a difference in my wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead, so i'm definitely going to keep using this.

What have you been using to fight the early signs of ageing?

xx