2 lip products

17:08 0 Comments A+ a-

I've been loving two of  my lip products so much lately, especially this last month. If you have seen some of my other blog posts http://missshortstuff91.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/spring-make-up-look.html orhttp://missshortstuff91.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/april-favourites.html that I've recently posted you will probably know by now how much i love them. As im writing this I'm listening to Sclub7 They were and still are my favourite childhood band and i still love listening to them and enjoy belting out a song or too (although im sure my singing isn't appreciated haha) 
The products i am on about of course are the Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner and Avon ultra colour lipstick.
The Rimmel lip liner in rose quartz isn't sold any more and i cant believe it because its such a flattering and neutral pinky colour that is very versatile. I am quite fair skinned and find some nude colours wash me out too much, but this doesn't it is just the perfect shade, i think its because its little darker than your normal nude. The lip liner glides on really well with minimal effort. I also love how much fuller my lips look, definitely going to be wearing lip liner more often!
The Avon ultra colour lipstick in pout is a kind of subtle light pink shade which i think is great for this time of year, especially for wearing during the day. It has a creamy texture and makes your lips feel moisturised without making them feel sticky. Its really light and comfortable to wear and it goes really well with my purple hair. I'm having trouble finding lipsticks that will go with it and this one does, really well in fact. I absolutely love the colour.
Paired with the Rimmel lip liner you have an amazing lip duo. They compliment each other so well.

Do you struggle to find lip colours to suit you? What Spring lip colour are you using?
xx