So we went to a place called Barmouth

18:05 2 Comments A+ a-

Hi guys! I thought i would share with you my weekend in Barmouth i had such an amazing time with my Bestie. Its best for me to just show you how much fun we had in pictures.
Car journey

Car journey

Zak playing

She wanted to be burried

Clear sea ;)

Oh Hi

Zaks sandcastle


This is Fun!!



Sams sandcastle

A bit wet!!

Cute little bike we sore in the town

Cheeky selfie

Zak Preparing his sandcastle



Cheese!!

Zak wrote his own name



We went in deep

A bit windswept

ICECREAM!!


Zak wanted to be burried







Having a little dip



2 comments

Write comments
23 April 2015 at 20:55 delete

Looks fun! I love beach days. Great photos
JEMBUBBLE

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
24 April 2015 at 16:37 delete

There great aren't they :) thanks x

Reply
avatar