Review: Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara Leather Black

16:57 0 Comments A+ a-

I'm back again with my second post. 
This post is a review of my favourite mascara by Maybelline. I just absolutely love it! 
I think this must be my holy grail of mascaras. I've been using this for months now and don't plan on changing it yet. 
I'm one of those people who love a big mascara wand, i just think they coat the lashes better. I can't be doing with these little thin puny wands that seem to do nothing for your eyelashes. I always tend to buy volumising mascaras because i like to thicken my lashes up although i dont need lengthening ones as my lashes are quite long(luckily) The formula goes on very well and gives a generous coat to the lashes, which saves applying numerous thin layers. At only 6.99 you've got a bargain. 
I love love love this mascara and will be using it for a long time to come aswell.

Do you stick to a specific brand of mascara? Are you a big or thin wand type of girl?
xx