October Favourites!

14:45 0 Comments A+ a-

Is it really 2 months till Christmas? How quick has this year gone?!
I only have a few favourites this month which are

  • Loccitane hand cream (vanilla bouquet) - leaves your hands smelling sweet and feeling super soft
  • Avon make up setting spray - This has worked wonders for me. My make-up is forever coming off so a quick spray of this after applying my make up makes it last all day
  • The Body shop mango beautifying oil - I've been using this after every shower its not greasy at all and absorbs so quick. It also smells amazing!
  • Nails inc polish - I got this free out of a magazine its a great autumnal colour. 
  • Garnier micellar extra gentle cleansing wipes - These are great for removing your make up and are super soft. Although you should really use a cleanser to do so. These are great for a one off use

What have you been loving? Are you excited for Christmas?

xx